Sunday, May 1, 2011

*Trumpet Fanfare*

Announcing......the return of Rate Jess' Day!!
For no real reason other than feeling the need to share more of my daily life with friends and family through the interweb, I have decided to attempt a reentry into the blogosphere. I thought they had taken my page down due to some "objectionable materials" or "copyright infringement", but turns out that it was just a punishment for my extreme blogging laziness.

First big news of this new blogging era:
I'm also making another attempt at learning to play guitar (since trying to squeeze a piano into our apartment is unlikely at this point). Today I learned to play a slow and somewhat less than smooth version of Matt Nathanson's "Come on Get Higher." Check it out here:
Come On Get Higher on Youtube

And welcome back faithful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment